2018 JH Mission Trip Registration Form
June 9th, 2018 - June 17th, 2018 | This form is the registration form for any high school student planning to attend our 2018 SH Mission Trip.
This address will receive a confirmation email
Parent Phone Number
Parent Email Address
1. I will respect everyone and everyone’s belongings. I will respect their views, their privacy, their space and their right to be here.
2. I will refrain from using any drugs, alcohol or illegal substances.
3. I will not use undesirable or foul language.
4. I will respect the places we visit and leave them in better shape than they were when I arrived.
5. I will be respectful of the people we meet, their way of life and their beliefs.
6. I will make time daily for God.
7. I will participate in all activities, work projects and daily chores.
8. I will use discretion and common sense in my attire. I understand that shirts must be worn at all times. I will refrain from wearing clothing that expresses alcohol/beer slogans or obscenities.
9. I will avoid gossiping, criticizing or starting rumors.
10. I will not engage in gambling, betting or wagering on anything throughout the duration of the trip.
11. I understand that on a trip like this, things can change often. I will be flexible, understanding and willing to “go with the flow.” Semper Gumby. ™
12. I will do my best to represent myself, my church, my community, my family and Jesus in the best way possible.
13. I will be aware of our schedule and will be on time.
14. I will have a large, ridiculous amount of fun!
15. I will do everything possible to attend all meetings, fundraisers and other events required for my participation in this trip.
16. I understand that failure to comply with this covenant will result in disciplinary action that does not exclude being sent home from the trip at my own expense.
Favorite thing to do in the summer
Favorite Time of Day
Biggest Pet Peeves
What superpower would you love to have?
What clubs/teams/activities are you involved in at school?
What are some of your goals in life?
What world problems are you passionate about?
If you won the lottery what would you spend it on?
What is your dream job?
The cost of the trip is $250 for church members and $350 for non-church members. A $100 deposit by February 1st, 2018 is required to hold your spot on this trip. You can submit payment by credit card or send in cash or check payable to Avon Lake UCC. Payment in full is due by May 1st, 2018. We do have scholarship funds available for anyone who is in need. The cost of the this trip should be the last thing that prevents you from going. Please contact Nate - email@example.com for more information.
Church Member Full Rate ($250)
Non-Church Member Full Price ($350)
Pay Later/Check/Cash ($0)
For Office Use Only
Credit/Debit Card Number
Name on Card
Card Billing Address
June 9th, 2018 - June 17th, 2018
This form is the registration form for any high school student planning to attend our 2018 SH Mission Trip.
Please Fix the Following